Monday, July 19, 2010

A Realization

This week was marked with true love. A college student full of smit (i.e. smitten). Amongst the mundane looks of others, nothing compares to her beauty. A hidden gem, love at first sight, an earthly ecstasy. As King Ahasuerus replaced his previous engagement with his new love, I too have been persuaded by unimaginable beauty, indescribable grace. Due to this inconceivable beauty, I have set aside my preconception and fallen victim to love…

Utah valley is known for its lackluster lands, its dull desert flats, its monotonous mountains. It is not know for its luscious lands, its fertile fields, nor its crowed city life. However, amongst the gloomy desert flats of mid Utah, exists a small place called the Uinta National Forest, a Garden of Eden amongst the dark and dreary world, a paradise set aside in the mountains, a monument of the sweet Lord’s hand. Fertile forests, clear creeks, robust reservoirs, towering trees. A hidden gem, love at first sight, an earthly ecstasy. No place compares with her beauty. As King Ahauerus, I too have been infatuated by beauty, beauty of a different kind, beauty nonetheless.

5 comments:

  1. i love every time you ever post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with MissyJee!! Although I wouldn't say it like. I'd be like, "hey, awesome post man, keep them freakin' comin'!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I love the previous comments and the people who posted them. Uinta National Forest looks lovely. Have fun camping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice alliteration! your post makes me nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nostalgic of Utah? Or of me? :) Miss you Jessica!

    ReplyDelete