Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rest of the Day 10/17/09

  • Chinese Buffet with JM, Mike and Aubrey J, Kevin and Kim B, and Evan and wife.
  • Shotgun Shooting with David and Kendrick H, Brad and Dave, Greg, and Stephanie and girl. I did alright. I probably hit about half the clay pigeons. I got a little tense in the middle but overall I hit about half.
  • Men's Lax Game: I sat by Hallie K, Zach D, and Brooke S. It was good. Taylor played well. They beat the Canadian team. I think it was 16 to 9. (not 100% sure).
  • BYU Football Game: I watched the 4th quarter at my house with the Shotgun Shooting crowd
  • Women's Soccer Game: 2-0 against TCU. Lauren scored (I missed it). Fun crowd. Sat with JM and Barrett and Andrew H.
  • Greg, Kendrick, and I watch the proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment