Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cosmo Disclaimer

For those of you who think I am Cosmo just because I can do a standing backflip or because I can do a layout, I would like to make a formal disclaimer.

I am neither Cosmo nor am I in any way affiliated with the Team Cosmo.

However much I appreciate the flattery, I am not that talented. Although I can hold a handstand for well over a minute, that alone does not qualify me for the vast range of acrobatic skills required to be a member of Team Cosmo.

I first became aware of the confusion when my professor, Dr. McDonald, asked if I was a member of the glitterati formally known as Team Cosmo. I informed him that I was not but since members of the fellowship are sworn to secrecy, I knew my remarks didn't affect his suspicions. However, I figured anyone could fool a seventy year old man into thinking they were agile. My true concern of my deception wasn't until a BYU gymnast approached me (I really approached her but let a man imagine). When she asked me if I was Cosmo, I decided I should inform my fans. Again, I am not Cosmo. So now that you know, you don't have to ask. I am still, however, accepting complements...

No comments:

Post a Comment